Audacious Health Readings..
“How Great are you?”
I’m glad you asked
It’s a vital question that’s often passed
if we focus on transgressions and our failings
And all the lifely areas in which we may be ailing
How great are you.... I’ll tell you straight
You’re an “A” grade legend, mate
You stayed at home
However tempted you were to roam
Traded trips to exotic shores
for four walls
You ate weird things - you cooked from cans
You watched as circumstances changed our plans
Now you may think this poem ain’t pretty,
5 tips to balance your gut health
Scientific evidence suggests that the health of your gut effects other organs and systems in your body, including the endocrine system. The below tips can help improve your mental clarity, increase focus and boost happiness whilst reducing symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, fatigue, weight fluctuations, skin disorders, pms and hot flushes….
1. Activate your gut….Start your day with a glass of water with a dessert spoon of apple cider vinegar and a squeeze of lemon.
Four Focuses in a Crisis
Here’s some ideas on thriving in a crisis. Let us know what’s working for you…
1. Focus on Gratitude and Calm
a. Value staying calm (it may take a conscious effort) and promoting activities that support your calm and avoiding stimulus that disturb your calm where possible.
b. During Crisis we sometimes consider what we have to lose: Security, freedom of movement.
Well. What's it take to create change? Sometime circumstance outside our control give us the gift of taking action.
Therefore, cue fanfare, we have introduced online health coaching services.
Services in a nutshell:
- Can be delivered via telephone, zoom or soon to be launched telehealth - regardless of the technology we'll keep it simple and walk you through the process.
- We will ask you a range of questions to understand what is going on for you.
- We'll give you advice to assist your situation.
We've been discussing immunity a lot lately with clients so here are our key tips. Keep following us as we will be providing ongoing ideas to help in this area. If you need specific help book in to see us - via the net/phone.
5 Top Tips for Achieving your Goals in 2020
1. Have audacious goals but…
Unpack the goal. Break it down into do-able parts /
stages. Break it down into at least five
smaller, attainable goals. Record how you are going to feel having achieved the
goal. Give the goal review checkpoints
and due dates.
2. Track your goals…
Have a system in place that
reminds you how and when to check in on your goals.
Here it is people let me lay down some truth
You go-to Move-it to keep it loose
Sitten all day don't do you no good
Not the way really moven-it would
Yoga, Qi Gong, Walking, Surfing
Dancing, romancing or hiking or climbing
Moven's what matters
What ever you're liking.
Acupuncture, remedial, cupping and such
Will put you on track when your hurting so much
But movement's the key
The magic elixir
If you want to be free from the
So remember to move-it
At least once a day
We often hear of efforts to change that are unsuccessful. New Year's resolutions that don't make it past January etc. Here's a great way to make a change that will stick.
Five ways to make a change that sticks:
- Choose something that you can donow.
- Choose something that you can make the decision about alone - i.e.doesn't require permission/collaboration.
- Choose something you can dowhere you are.
- Choose something you can dowith the resources you have already.
- Choose something that will have a